Opulent Americas L2 solutions are flexible and versatile.
Cree L2 modules from Opulent Americas are an off-the shelf platform to rapidly move from prototype to finished LED lighting fixture. These versatile building blocks are UL-listed and come with a 5-year warranty. Using a standard PCBA allows light fixture performance to be quickly upgraded with the latest LEDs without changing the mechanical solution. Get to market faster, using less engineering resources at lower costs.
Why Standard L2 Modules?
- Easily upgrade LED performance without changing the mechanical solution
- UL listed and warrantied to ensure quality
- Lower system cost from using standard L2s
- Can add off-the-shelf optics and heat sinks to get to market faster
Opulent solutions are designed to be flexible and easy to incorporate into luminaires. They are designed to achieve DLC standard or premium requirements and achieve a variety of lumen outputs. They are designed to incorporate off-the-shelf optics and to pair with a variety of driver solutions. Opulent also offers pre-configured heat sinks to ensure optimal thermal performance.
Why Opulent L2 Modules?
- Design Faster – use standard, UL-listed modules with a 5-year warranty
- Superior Performance & Cost – top flux bin Cree LEDs at competitive prices
- Thermal Interface Included – pre-installed to simplify assembly
- Add Standard Optics – configured for off-the-shelf optics
- Lumen outputs from 500 – 15,000
- Operation in elevated temperature and stressful applications
- High reliability and extended LM-80 lifetime
The Raleigh, NC-based R&D team are experts in choosing the right LED for the right application, as well as offering thermal, electrical, UL, and mechanical support. Opulent Americas is on the cutting edge of the latest LED technology and can help design custom solutions as well.
Opulent Americas. Lean & Fast. Made Smarter.